Meet Dr. Steve Chi-Young Kim
Steve Chi-Young Kim, DDS Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
Dr. Steve Chi-Young Kim is a Board Certified Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon with extensive experience in dental implants, bone grafting, orthognathic surgery, facial trauma, maxillofacial pathology, TMJ surgery and anesthesiology. He is especially focused on advanced bone grafting and re-constructive techniques, implant surgery and wisdom teeth management utilizing the latest technology.
Dr. Kim received both his undergraduate and his Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree from the University of Toronto. He completed a General Practice Residency and an Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Internship from Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City. Dr. Kim then completed his Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery training at the New York Presbyterian Hospital- Weill Cornell Medical Center, where he also served as the Chief Resident during his final year. Following his training, Dr. Kim entered private practice while also serving as a Clinical Professor to residents and students. In his free time, Dr. Kim enjoys spending time with his wife, his two daughters and their family dog, Milo.
- New York Presbyterian Hospital — Weill Cornell Medical Center (New York, NY) Residency program in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Mount Sinai Hospital (New York, NY) — Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Internship
- Mount Sinai Hospital (New York, NY) — General Practice Residency
- University of Toronto, Faculty of Dentistry (Toronto, Ontario) Graduate, D.D.S
- University of Toronto (Toronto, Ontario — Graduate, B.Sc. in Human Biology
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (ABOMS)
- Member, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS)
- Member, Massachusetts Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons (MSOMS)
- Member, American Dental Association (ADA)
- Member, Massachusetts Dental Society (MDS)