Dr. Jonathan Bishop
Jonathan Bishop, DMD Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
Dr. Jonathan Bishop is a Board Certified Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon. Dr. Bishop was born in Newton, MA. He pursued undergraduate studies in Neuroscience & Behavioral Biology and Education at Emory University. He was awarded his Doctor of Dental Medicine (D.M.D.) degree (Cum Laude) from Tufts University and was inducted into the Omicron Kappa Upsilon honor society. He served as resident and chief resident in oral & maxillofacial surgery at Tufts University, where he trained extensively in dentoalveolar surgery, including implant placement and bone grafting, trauma and reconstructive surgery, pathology, TMJ surgery, orthognathic surgery, and anesthesiology.
In his free time, Dr. Bishop enjoys traveling, cooking, and spending time with his family. He is passionate about the practice of oral surgery and looks forward to caring for you.
- Tufts University School of Dental Medicine & Tufts Medical Center, Boston, MA – Residency program in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, Boston, MA – D.M.D. Doctor of Dental Medicine
- Emory University, Atlanta, GA – B.S. Neuroscience & Behavioral Biology and B.A. Education
- Member, American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS)
- Member, American College of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons (ACOMS)
- Member, Massachusetts Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons (MSOMS)
- Member, American Dental Association (ADA)
- Member, Massachusetts Dental Society (MDS)